Monday, October 6, 2008

Animation Movies


Animation movies were never on my list since my childhood. I used to avoid watching them, as they were “childish” “for kids” and “too-much-fictional” according to me. But not any more!! This transformation into an ardent fan of animation stories, was plausible one. The first animation movie I saw was “Kungfu Panda”. It was a very unique & cute story about a roller coaster ride in the life of animal character Poe – the panda. I liked it so much that I watched it thrice – Twice on laptop and once in E Square!!!
This new obsession had taken over my other hobbies and made me to look for more such stuff, quiet crazily….
Confession. Now I enjoy the cartoon movies very very much. They often have good story lines, witty humor, splashing sequences, cheerful demeanors and more importantly some message to ponder upon. Remember “The Lion King” or “Finding Nemo” or “Ratatouille” or “Kungfu Panda” ??? Nice to watch movies, leaving some efficacious insights on your mind….
Hmmmm, you would accuse me of another excuse to turn away from reality & get immersed in dream world, but who cares? As Panda says “There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness …………”

0 प्रतिक्रीया: